my absence has been healthy in some ways…but i have missed the communication….
exchanging and learning new perspectives everyday.
we constantly grow and master ourselves each day, master our expressions and relations; our ideas and differences.
i wish you all a great day.
Isihlahla Sobuntu will be performing at the Jazz and Africa Music Nights and we can’t wait for all those who can make it to enjoy the blissful sounds and hypnotic rhythms of Isihlahla Sobuntu.
let The music and abundant rain of the universe surround you and cleanse you…give you tranquility
The spirit of God within me regenerated all about me in body mind & soul; makes everything right; restores every seed of my life planted by the love of the Almighty God for the full purpose of my existence in all my past present & future incarnations in my generation.
God’s love is yesterday today & tomorrow; with a miracle of life in every breath within all His creation above & below.
The dance of breath praises His name.
Because we know,just like nature, anything we find no longer serves us,there comes a moment&time when we choose2prune it(we eliminate it,cutting it,focus&breath it out. Qualities like:-greed-fear-pain-jealous-doubt-anger-lust- dishonesty-etc…..Because we know,just like nature; we do what we have2do2let it go. Pick one from the list, throughout the day,focus on it&breath it out
thank you for everything you have shared. In my contemplation this morning, while I was singing,I had this message to give to myself and I would like to share it with you. 1Sep 7am
The best use of my time for the next 3days:
1pm – 12midnight = 12hrs
6am – 12noon. = 6:rs
Remaining. = 6hrs
Days b4 exams= 3
For use in study/revision/retaining
18X3 = 54hrs
Plan is to keep the focus by using every hour of the 54 remaining hrs to do any of the following:
- think about anything I remember ever learning in my MBA in Music & dot it down as I understand it
- revisit any of the 3 case studies I am analyzing for exam prep under MPP, MPSP, MFR, & include PD
- move the eyes over the diagrams of common business models & concepts that come to mind like ADO, Six Sigma, (add)etc
- for the MFR module, write down anything I understand for sure & do some practice, then add in small chunks any new information that hasn’t sunk in very well
- Visit each of the 4 main books & look & the contents in the chapters list to get the feel of what information is the book structured to give me
- take slow deep breaths, relax & be content with what I have managed to understand & retain & trust the process & the ability of my own mind to unfold as natural as possible; while I enjoy every hour of the 54hrs in these 3 remaining days of revision
- let everyone close to me in the family know that this is what the plan is for my time & trust that they will try their best to support me & not digress or deviate.
- create a clear mental picture of how I move from one book to the other; to read, listen, practice, write, scan, organize/group info, record, read aloud record & listen, research, prioritize, rest/pleasure, test, summaries, etc(do anything that comes to mind with ease)
- I remind myself to feel joy in it all
- I remove the expectations of the results, knowing that whatever result will come will be the perfect result
- spend @least the 1st hour of each each day in song&gratitude; sing sing sing from the deepest part of my heart & keep radiating JOY